If you haven't heard of Zapier, it's a great service for connecting various online services together. Once you have the MemberPress Developer Tools installed you can connect MemberPress to hundreds of different services through Zapier.
Some of the things you could potentially do with this type of integration would be:
- Send an email through your auto-responder when a credit card expires
- Add a row to a Google Spreadsheet when a member cancels
- Create a new member when someone fills out an online form
- Send a text message to you when a new member subscribes
- ... And hundreds of other possibilities
You can set up Zapier to receive notifications from or to send data to MemberPress. Here's an example of how you can add a row to a Google Spreadsheet when a member cancels.
1. Login to Zapier (create an account if you don't already have one) and click the "Make a Zap!" Button.
2. Select "Webhooks" as a trigger and then "Catch Hook."
4. Go to MemberPress > Developer > Webhooks and click the "+" to add a new Webhook Url.
5. Paste the Zap's Webhook URL into the text field, click "Advanced", select "Subscription Stopped," then click "Save Webhooks."
Using this technique you'll be able to set up Zapier to do just about anything when any event from MemberPress occurs.