- PROBLEM (1) - No content shows up on the MemberPress pages.
- SOLUTION (1) - Make sure those pages have a "content" block set in the Headway configuration.
- PROBLEM (2) - MemberPress doesn't override the page content and replace it with the proper unauthorized message.
- SOLUTION (2) - If the content you need to hide is not in a "content" block, you must have the option in MemberPress enabled to Redirect on Unauthorized.
- PROBLEM - Incorrectly uses WordPress' plugin update transients. Breaks MemberPress' update mechanism, and will show errors on your site.
- SOLUTION -None known at this time aside from deactivating WP Stagecoach.
SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam
- PROBLEM - It doesn't add it's CAPTCHA to MemberPress login form, but it still checks for a CAPTCHA code during wp_signon() -- this causes the MemberPress login forms to always fail.
- SOLUTION - Use a different CAPTCHA plugin.
Force SSL Everywhere plugin
- PROBLEM - The Force SSL Everywhere plugin overrides the user's login process and redirects them to wp-login.php. This causes the MemberPress registration process to fail, and no transaction is created for the member.
- SOLUTION - None known at this time. Contacting your host for help configuring your domain for 100% https is a much more efficient method.
- PROBLEM - When WordPress Firewall or Xpert Accordion is activated, saving options in MemberPress does not work.
- SOLUTION - WordPress Firewall plugin no longer seems to be updated or maintained (last updated in 2009), so we strongly recommend finding another security solution such as WordFence, Better WP Security, or BulletProof Security.
- PROBLEM - New Membership, and New Group buttons do not appear.
- SOLUTION - Aside from de-activating Role Scoper, there is no known solution at this time.
- PROBLEM - When the 404 Redirection plugin is activated, the tabs on the Account page do not work.
- SOLUTION - Disable the force current permalinks option here: http://cl.ly/PJUW
Theme My Login
- PROBLEM - Alters the logout URL breaking MemberPress' logout functionality.
- SOLUTION - Use MemberPress' built in login/logout capabilities.
- SOLUTION - None available. You can disable CoursePress while you setup your MemberPress Rules, then re-enable it afterwards.
Print Post and Page
- PROBLEM - Breaks the MemberPress signup process when using on-site payments like Stripe or Authorize.net.
- SOLUTION - None known at this time. We recommend using a different page printing plugin.