After about 6 months of hard work, we just pushed our 1.2 release of MemberPress (Yay!) with some much anticipated changes.
Some of our new changes include:
- Taxes — We’ve added the ability to more easily collect and account for taxes on payments and subscriptions. MemberPress users will now be able to take advantage of full VAT tax handling, automate US tax rate lookups with the Avalara TaxRate service and even import their own custom tax rates.
- PayPal Website Payments Pro — MemberPress now has full integration with PayPal Website Payments Pro for accepting credit cards. This integration will now be included in both MemberPress Business and Developer editions.
- Mad Mimi — MemberPress will now ship with full integration with the Mad Mimi auto-responder.
- Blubrry PowerPress — We now integrate with the Blubrry PowerPress Podcasting plugin to allow our users to create premium podcast feeds.
- … And much more — we’ve enhanced manual renewals, added geolocation on signup and have fixed numerous other issues.
For a full list of changes in this release, please refer to our Change Log.