After toiling & testing for months, MemberPress 1.2.4 is finally here! This is primarily a performance & bug fix release but there are some significant changes in this release that MemberPress users will need to be aware of:
- Autoresponder Integrations have been moved into Add-ons — This is important to know if you have autoresponders already installed and configured that once you install MemberPress 1.2.4 you’ll need to install the appropriate Add-on. We’ve tried to make this easy by adding some instructional popups that will guide you through auto-installing these add-ons.
- We’ve added 3 additional autoresponder integration add-ons — this brings the total number of autoresponder integrations we support to 8 … here are the integrations we’ve added:
- We’ve launched our new MemberPress Developer Tools Add-on — this powerful new add-on will give you the ability to enable a full REST API and a web hooks interface. You’ll be able to use these tools to connect your mobile app, third party web app or anything else to connect to your MemberPress install. In addition to that you’ll be able to use webhooks to notify your remote apps when any action happens in MemberPress. This add-on is only available to users with a MemberPress Developer Edition license.
- We’ve added an add-on auto-installation page to MemberPress — now it’s dead simple to browse the MemberPress Add-ons you have access to and to install them automatically from MemberPress’s “Activate” admin page.
- We’ve added a Spanish translation — We’ll be adding (and maintain) an official Spanish translation in 1.2.4.
- We’ve added 2 new shortcodes — We’ve added the [mepr-show] and [mepr-hide] shortcodes with some conditional logic that will enable you to show or hide content based on whether a member is logged in or not, active on a membership or not … or active on a rule or not.
- Many other enhancements, performance increases and other fixes have been added.
To read more about this release feel free to view our Change Log.